What isn't making the cut from .Mac to MobileMe
On the surface MobileMe looks like a much better way to spend $99 than .Mac ever was, but there are a few .Mac features that are going to be discontinued. Say farewell to the following .Mac highlights:
- iCards: I don't remember the last time I sent an iCard, but I always liked the fact that I could.
- Web access to Bookmarks: you'll still be able to sync bookmarks across machines, but you will no longer be able to access them from a web browser (in case you wanted to check your bookmarks on some random machine).
- Panther support: this one isn't that big of a shock.
- .Mac slides: I'm not even sure what .Mac slides are, so I don't think I'll miss this feature much
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free