Apple releases Xserve EFI Firmware Update 1.1
Apple just released an update for the Xserve. This EFI firmware update helps "improve the stability of Xserve computers," so if your Xserver has had stability issues, maybe this is just the update you've been praying for.
The Xserve EFI Firmware Update 1.1 can be downloaded by using Software Update (Apple menu > Software Update) or by downloading the installer package from Apple's Support website. Additional information about the update can be found in a support note on the Apple support website.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements