MarsEdit 2.1.4 available
Daniel Jalkut of Red Sweater Software has posted MarsEdit 2.1.4. The version includes a new dock menu item for easily starting a new post, adds better Picasa support for Blogger users, and fixes some other minor issues.
MarsEdit is a standalone software application that allows you to publish blog posts to a variety of sites and blog management systems.
Jalkut promises that these are short-term fixes for a much larger MarsEdit 2.2 release on the way.
The update is free for registered MarsEdit 2 users, and works with Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter