MarsEdit 2.1.4 available
Daniel Jalkut of Red Sweater Software has posted MarsEdit 2.1.4. The version includes a new dock menu item for easily starting a new post, adds better Picasa support for Blogger users, and fixes some other minor issues.
MarsEdit is a standalone software application that allows you to publish blog posts to a variety of sites and blog management systems.
Jalkut promises that these are short-term fixes for a much larger MarsEdit 2.2 release on the way.
The update is free for registered MarsEdit 2 users, and works with Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app