.Mac is down: Gather your children! Into the cellar!
.Mac web services were "temporarily unavailable" for a time this morning, and things are still a little shaky. No explanation was given for the outage.
Mail was working when tested, but iDisk access through afp:// still appears to be shut off (at 10:50 a.m. ET). Homepages and access to iDisk public folders seem to be OK, too. We'll keep tabs on this, and let you know when the service is back up and running. Check back soon!
Update (11:20 a.m. ET): Web access seems to be up and running, but iDisk via afp:// is still down.
Update (1:45 p.m. ET): iDisk access is back up, but I'm not sure when that happened. One computer is still unable to connect, and the other computer connects just fine.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in!
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter