.Mac is down: Gather your children! Into the cellar!
.Mac web services were "temporarily unavailable" for a time this morning, and things are still a little shaky. No explanation was given for the outage.
Mail was working when tested, but iDisk access through afp:// still appears to be shut off (at 10:50 a.m. ET). Homepages and access to iDisk public folders seem to be OK, too. We'll keep tabs on this, and let you know when the service is back up and running. Check back soon!
Update (11:20 a.m. ET): Web access seems to be up and running, but iDisk via afp:// is still down.
Update (1:45 p.m. ET): iDisk access is back up, but I'm not sure when that happened. One computer is still unable to connect, and the other computer connects just fine.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in!
.Mac web services were "temporarily unavailable" for a time this morning, and things are still a little shaky. No explanation was given...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free