.Mac is down: Gather your children! Into the cellar!
.Mac web services were "temporarily unavailable" for a time this morning, and things are still a little shaky. No explanation was given for the outage.
Mail was working when tested, but iDisk access through afp:// still appears to be shut off (at 10:50 a.m. ET). Homepages and access to iDisk public folders seem to be OK, too. We'll keep tabs on this, and let you know when the service is back up and running. Check back soon!
Update (11:20 a.m. ET): Web access seems to be up and running, but iDisk via afp:// is still down.
Update (1:45 p.m. ET): iDisk access is back up, but I'm not sure when that happened. One computer is still unable to connect, and the other computer connects just fine.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in!
.Mac web services were "temporarily unavailable" for a time this morning, and things are still a little shaky. No explanation was given...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved