Found Footage: Mac Gaming 101
Have you been wondering "where are all the Mac games?" Well, ChannelFlip (our newest favorite Mac-related podcast) has been asking the same question. In their latest episode, Mac Gaming 101, they take many points on the topic and explain why Mac users wait longer for ports of games.
You may recall last Mat's post last night about Blizzard; if only other gaming companies would do the same thing. You may also remember WWDC '07, when many game companies (including EA) promised PC/Mac releases on the same day -- while they have almost held up their promise, it still leaves us wanting more.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements