Found Footage: Mac Gaming 101
Have you been wondering "where are all the Mac games?" Well, ChannelFlip (our newest favorite Mac-related podcast) has been asking the same question. In their latest episode, Mac Gaming 101, they take many points on the topic and explain why Mac users wait longer for ports of games.
You may recall last Mat's post last night about Blizzard; if only other gaming companies would do the same thing. You may also remember WWDC '07, when many game companies (including EA) promised PC/Mac releases on the same day -- while they have almost held up their promise, it still leaves us wanting more.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free