Cocktail for Leopard 4.1.3
Cocktail, the power-user's system housekeeping app, has been updated to version 4.1.3, and now features support for Leopard 10.5.4.
The utility lets you enable and disable Spotlight indexing, disk journaling, kiosk mode, and a host of other "undocumented" options for the Finder, Dock, Safari, Mail, and many other applications.
In addition to 10.5.4 support, this update fixes a Firefox 3 bookmark bug, a crash while clearing user caches, and an issue where the uninstaller may fail to reset some network settings.
Cocktail 4.1.3 requires Leopard, and is universal binary. The update is free to registered users, and a single user license is $14.95 (with other licensing options available). Earlier versions of the app for Tiger and Panther are also available for download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter