Mac 101: Safari tab tricks
This cool feature is a little tough to explain in words, so read on for a brief video demonstration.
Please note that I'm using Leopard and Safari 3.
As you can see, this is a nice piece of eye candy, and a useful little feature.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter