Mac 101: Safari tab tricks
This cool feature is a little tough to explain in words, so read on for a brief video demonstration.
Please note that I'm using Leopard and Safari 3.
As you can see, this is a nice piece of eye candy, and a useful little feature.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options