Dialectic provides system-wide dialing
Dialectic can trigger events via AppleScript when a call starts, so pausing your iTunes playback (or indicating a call start in your billing tool) is straightforward. If you make a lot of phone calls, you might be interested.
The online help includes a crowded page of resources, apps and scripts to get you rolling. Dialectic is a Universal Binary, costs $25 for new users and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)