Dialectic provides system-wide dialing
Dialectic can trigger events via AppleScript when a call starts, so pausing your iTunes playback (or indicating a call start in your billing tool) is straightforward. If you make a lot of phone calls, you might be interested.
The online help includes a crowded page of resources, apps and scripts to get you rolling. Dialectic is a Universal Binary, costs $25 for new users and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options