First Look: Trip Cubby for iPhone
Trip Cubby (App Store link) is a mileage log on steroids. It has a well thought out interface giving you the flexibility to put in as much detail as you need about trips. When you launch the $9.99 app, you're greeted with a simple list of trips and the option to add a new trip. It's then that the power of this app shows up, since the amount of information you can capture about a trip is very complete and customizable.
If you need to supply a trip log to your accountant, Trip Cubby not only creates a comma-delimited (CSV) file, but opens an email view so you can send it to someone. Developer David Barnard notes that they're working on an online backup system for Trip Cubby and other apps by App Cubby so your iTunes backup doesn't "lose" your info. Check out the gallery for more screenshots of Trip Cubby.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options