Mac 101: Make your Stickies see-through
By pressing Command + Option + T, you can also put your Stickies into transparent mode, so you can see any windows/information that is below the note.
Stickies can be useful for jotting down a quick note, making out a list, or any other daily task that you may find yourself doing -- like checking out TUAW for our great Mac 101 tips and tricks!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more