Mac 101: Make your Stickies see-through
By pressing Command + Option + T, you can also put your Stickies into transparent mode, so you can see any windows/information that is below the note.
Stickies can be useful for jotting down a quick note, making out a list, or any other daily task that you may find yourself doing -- like checking out TUAW for our great Mac 101 tips and tricks!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows