Japanese Gov't: iPod nano batteries caused fires
A brief report from Reuters this morning said Japan's trade ministry claimed three fires had been caused by defectively hot iPod nano batteries.
Nobody was injured in the fires.
The government said in a statement that Apple had two other reported cases where people were burned by their iPod nanos. The defective nanos, they said, were sold between September 2005 and September 2006.
Japan's quasi-governmental product safety commission will investigate the incidents with Apple's cooperation, the trade ministry said.
A brief report from Reuters this morning said Japan's trade ministry claimed three fires had been caused by defectively hot iPod nano...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time