Panic releases Coda 1.5
Panic has released Coda 1.5, a free update to my favorite all-in-one web development application.
Coda 1.5 adds several major new features, including find-and-replace across multiple files and a fully-integrated Subversion client.
Also included in the update is a user-customizable bookshelf, which allows you to specify any given website as a "book." You can also enter a sample search URL with a wildcard character, and command-click on terms to look for them in the book you created. Syntax highlighting has also been improved, as well as performance running under Leopard. Full release notes are available, too.
The update is free for all registered Coda users, and $99 for new users. Discounts are available for registered Transmit owners, too.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter