Panic releases Coda 1.5
Panic has released Coda 1.5, a free update to my favorite all-in-one web development application.
Coda 1.5 adds several major new features, including find-and-replace across multiple files and a fully-integrated Subversion client.
Also included in the update is a user-customizable bookshelf, which allows you to specify any given website as a "book." You can also enter a sample search URL with a wildcard character, and command-click on terms to look for them in the book you created. Syntax highlighting has also been improved, as well as performance running under Leopard. Full release notes are available, too.
The update is free for all registered Coda users, and $99 for new users. Discounts are available for registered Transmit owners, too.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync