Panic releases Coda 1.5
Panic has released Coda 1.5, a free update to my favorite all-in-one web development application.
Coda 1.5 adds several major new features, including find-and-replace across multiple files and a fully-integrated Subversion client.
Also included in the update is a user-customizable bookshelf, which allows you to specify any given website as a "book." You can also enter a sample search URL with a wildcard character, and command-click on terms to look for them in the book you created. Syntax highlighting has also been improved, as well as performance running under Leopard. Full release notes are available, too.
The update is free for all registered Coda users, and $99 for new users. Discounts are available for registered Transmit owners, too.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)