Panic releases Coda 1.5
Panic has released Coda 1.5, a free update to my favorite all-in-one web development application.
Coda 1.5 adds several major new features, including find-and-replace across multiple files and a fully-integrated Subversion client.
Also included in the update is a user-customizable bookshelf, which allows you to specify any given website as a "book." You can also enter a sample search URL with a wildcard character, and command-click on terms to look for them in the book you created. Syntax highlighting has also been improved, as well as performance running under Leopard. Full release notes are available, too.
The update is free for all registered Coda users, and $99 for new users. Discounts are available for registered Transmit owners, too.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7