Mac 101: Create Custom Email Stationery
When you have completed your stationery template, click File > Save As Stationery. A dialog box will prompt you to name your new creation. Enter a descriptive title and click "Save." Your new stationery will appear under "Custom" whenever you click the "Show Stationery" button in a new mail message. Clicking your template name will automatically recreate your template in the body of the new message.
This is handy for businesses or individuals who need to have custom formatted emails, and need them to be uniform each time they send them.
Like this tip? Want more? Just visit TUAW's Mac 101 section.
Have you used Mail's stationery and thought that it was too limiting or did not appeal to your tastes? With a simple save button, you can...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free