Mac 101: Create Custom Email Stationery
When you have completed your stationery template, click File > Save As Stationery. A dialog box will prompt you to name your new creation. Enter a descriptive title and click "Save." Your new stationery will appear under "Custom" whenever you click the "Show Stationery" button in a new mail message. Clicking your template name will automatically recreate your template in the body of the new message.
This is handy for businesses or individuals who need to have custom formatted emails, and need them to be uniform each time they send them.
Like this tip? Want more? Just visit TUAW's Mac 101 section.
Have you used Mail's stationery and thought that it was too limiting or did not appeal to your tastes? With a simple save button, you can...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client