iTunes 8: Ready for download
While iTunes isn't yet showing up in Software Update, you can download it straight from Apple's website. So, go ahead, download iTunes 8 and wow yourself with the new features (and don't forget to check out the new visualizer). Update: As you might expect, the new iTunes requires QuickTime 7.7.5 for video playback -- get them both.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)