iTunes 8: Ready for download
While iTunes isn't yet showing up in Software Update, you can download it straight from Apple's website. So, go ahead, download iTunes 8 and wow yourself with the new features (and don't forget to check out the new visualizer). Update: As you might expect, the new iTunes requires QuickTime 7.7.5 for video playback -- get them both.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free