Mac 101: Search Wikipedia from your desktop
To start searching Wikipedia, just open Dictionary (located in /Applications). Next, click on the Wikipedia button and enter a search term. Leopard will then browse Wikipedia for the answer.
You can access the dictionary from most applications by highlighting a word, right-clicking and selecting "Look Up in Dictionary."
Want more tips like this? Visit TUAW's Mac 101 section.
When Apple made the move from Tiger to Leopard, they decided to throw in more than a few features. One of those new features was the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update