Mac 101: Search Wikipedia from your desktop
To start searching Wikipedia, just open Dictionary (located in /Applications). Next, click on the Wikipedia button and enter a search term. Leopard will then browse Wikipedia for the answer.
You can access the dictionary from most applications by highlighting a word, right-clicking and selecting "Look Up in Dictionary."
Want more tips like this? Visit TUAW's Mac 101 section.
When Apple made the move from Tiger to Leopard, they decided to throw in more than a few features. One of those new features was the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free