DIY Cookbooks with MacGourmet and TasteBook
You'll need to create a TasteBook account, export your personal recipes from MacGourmet and then upload them to Tastebook.com. You can add recipes from those other online recipe sites, divide the book into chapters, then have the cookbook professionally printed. Changing the order of recipes in TasteBook is done via drag and drop, and you can upload your own photos to give your cookbook a personal touch.
The cost of the cookbooks is anywhere from $19.95 for 25 recipes to $34.95 for 100 recipes, with quantity discounts available. You can also get a 20% discount on orders of $34.95 or more between now and September 30th by using the code RECIPESW during checkout at TasteBook.
It may be September, but it might be a good idea to start thinking about Christmas gifts ... like a custom cookbook!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)