Mac 101: Get a Google Map from Address Book contact
In a contact's Address Book card, right-clicking on an address and clicking on "Map Of" will launch your default browser and map out the address in Google Maps.
If you are using Tiger, you will need to install a plug-in, however, this tip works beautifully in Mac OS X Leopard.
Want more tips and tricks like this? Visit TUAW's Mac 101 section.
How many times have you looked at an Address Book contact address, only to realize that you don't know where they're located? What do you...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved