Mac 101: Get a Google Map from Address Book contact
In a contact's Address Book card, right-clicking on an address and clicking on "Map Of" will launch your default browser and map out the address in Google Maps.
If you are using Tiger, you will need to install a plug-in, however, this tip works beautifully in Mac OS X Leopard.
Want more tips and tricks like this? Visit TUAW's Mac 101 section.
How many times have you looked at an Address Book contact address, only to realize that you don't know where they're located? What do you...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update