Mac 101: Get a Google Map from Address Book contact
In a contact's Address Book card, right-clicking on an address and clicking on "Map Of" will launch your default browser and map out the address in Google Maps.
If you are using Tiger, you will need to install a plug-in, however, this tip works beautifully in Mac OS X Leopard.
Want more tips and tricks like this? Visit TUAW's Mac 101 section.
How many times have you looked at an Address Book contact address, only to realize that you don't know where they're located? What do you...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs