Mac 101: Get a Google Map from Address Book contact
In a contact's Address Book card, right-clicking on an address and clicking on "Map Of" will launch your default browser and map out the address in Google Maps.
If you are using Tiger, you will need to install a plug-in, however, this tip works beautifully in Mac OS X Leopard.
Want more tips and tricks like this? Visit TUAW's Mac 101 section.
How many times have you looked at an Address Book contact address, only to realize that you don't know where they're located? What do you...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free