Apple TV update 2.2
It's not all boring security stuff; Apple also added a Genius playlist function. To access the Genius function, just hold down the play/pause button while a song is playing, and a popup menu will allow you to "Start Genius," or add to an on-the-go playlist.
You can download this update by navigating to Settings > Update Software. Alternatively, Apple TV checks on a weekly basis for any new updates. If it finds an update, it will download, verify, and install the new update. You can read more about this update in this Apple support article.
Have you found another feature of the update? Let us know by sharing in the comments below, or sending us a tip!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service