Mac 101: Take screenshot and copy to clipboard
If you don't need the files piling up on your desktop and just want to paste a picture somewhere, pressing Control + Command + Shift + 3 for a full screenshot (or 4 for cross hair selection tool).
The screenshots will be copied to the clipboard where you can paste them into a document.
Want more tips and tricks like this? Visit TUAW's Mac 101 section today!
Are you obsessed with taking photos using the built-in screenshot utility (or by pressing command + 3/4)? Chances are you might have a ton...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements