app4mac releases Sequence 1.1
For capturing screenshots or video of Mac screens, Sequence takes advantage of multithreaded code and 64-bit support for compression. Capturing DVD playback and audio is easy, and it's possible to record from your iSight and screen at the same time. With the voice recording function, you can narrate the screen capture for easy creation of screencasts.
Documentation for Sequence is now built into the application, which can be used to develop training videos, product demos, tutorials, and archiving streaming video. Mac OS X 10.5 or later is required.
Sequence is available from App4Mac for $29. Localized versions are available in French and simplified Chinese.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature