Win one of 10 copies of Logbook
The application gives you a simple user interface with which you can update your status and add completed tasks. If you're having a hard time remembering to update your Journal, have Logbook remind you every x number of minutes, and only between certain hours. In addition, you can set a keyboard shortcut for showing/hiding the application in the menu bar.
Now, courtesy Transmissions, you can win one of 10 licenses for Logbook. Just drop them a line at email@example.com to enter.
UPDATE: fixed the email address, sorry folks!
Cory took a look at Transmissions' Logbook app last week. Designed for your Logbook on Backpack: The application gives you a simple user...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements