Talkcast Sunday night: guest Ross Rubin of NPD & Engadget
Last week on the talkcast, Christina led a lively discussion of the laptop announcements, the lack of Firewire on the MacBook, and more. You can listen in via the Talkshoe page, or download the show in iTunes / via RSS.
Be so kind as to join us tomorrow 10/25 at 10 pm ET for this week's live show, hosted by me and featuring a special guest -- he's a mild-mannered industry analyst by day, a tech columnist by night... our friend Ross Rubin will be joining us, as we delve into the astonishing impact of the iPhone on Apple's bottom line and the wireless market at large. Has our favorite computer company truly gotten past the Mac?
You can join the conversation on TalkShoe by using the shiny browser-only client; you can also use the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client that we all know and love. For the web UI, just click the "TalkShoe Web" button on our profile page at 10 pm Sunday. You can also listen in on the Talkshoe page or call in on regular phone or VOIP lines: dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *-8. Talk with you then!
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements