Mac: The platform fit for a king
Saudi Arabian King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, or just King Abdullah for short, is among the expanding league of world leaders who choose to 'think different' and use Apple products.
In a photo provided to us by TUAW tipster Mohammed Al-Muhaidib, King Abdullah is seated on the right, in front of a 30-inch Cinema Display. His highness was monitoring the procession of the hajj in Mecca, the holy annual pilgrimage.
Michael Rose and I joked before last night's talkcast that former U.S. Vice President Al Gore, who sits on Apple's board of directors, sure is busy selling Macs to all these leaders at home and abroad, including Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt, and U.S. Vice President-Elect Joe Biden.
Saudi Arabian King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, or just King Abdullah for short, is among the expanding league of world leaders who...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client