First Look: Cronk for iPhone / iPod touch
This game from Cronk Games, Inc. features a train of boulders of different colors moving around a path. Your job as Cronk the Caveman is to toss boulders of the same color to get three or more boulders of the same color in a row. When you do this, those boulders disappear. If you can eliminate all of the boulders in a given path and save Cronk's village, you gain points and move to a higher level of play.
Cronk has a fun soundtrack and good sound effects, and occasional earthquakes make it even more difficult for Cronk to toss his boulder into the right spot in the "rockslide".
The game is on sale for $4.99 for a limited time, down from the usual price of $7.99. If I were to make a recommendation to the developers, it would be to drop Cronk's price to $2.99 or less -- that's where another Zuma clone, BlackBeard's Assault, sits price-wise. Check out the gallery for a few more action shots.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature