First Look: Cronk for iPhone / iPod touch
This game from Cronk Games, Inc. features a train of boulders of different colors moving around a path. Your job as Cronk the Caveman is to toss boulders of the same color to get three or more boulders of the same color in a row. When you do this, those boulders disappear. If you can eliminate all of the boulders in a given path and save Cronk's village, you gain points and move to a higher level of play.
Cronk has a fun soundtrack and good sound effects, and occasional earthquakes make it even more difficult for Cronk to toss his boulder into the right spot in the "rockslide".
The game is on sale for $4.99 for a limited time, down from the usual price of $7.99. If I were to make a recommendation to the developers, it would be to drop Cronk's price to $2.99 or less -- that's where another Zuma clone, BlackBeard's Assault, sits price-wise. Check out the gallery for a few more action shots.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs