First Look: Cronk for iPhone / iPod touch
This game from Cronk Games, Inc. features a train of boulders of different colors moving around a path. Your job as Cronk the Caveman is to toss boulders of the same color to get three or more boulders of the same color in a row. When you do this, those boulders disappear. If you can eliminate all of the boulders in a given path and save Cronk's village, you gain points and move to a higher level of play.
Cronk has a fun soundtrack and good sound effects, and occasional earthquakes make it even more difficult for Cronk to toss his boulder into the right spot in the "rockslide".
The game is on sale for $4.99 for a limited time, down from the usual price of $7.99. If I were to make a recommendation to the developers, it would be to drop Cronk's price to $2.99 or less -- that's where another Zuma clone, BlackBeard's Assault, sits price-wise. Check out the gallery for a few more action shots.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free