iPod touch ad puts a new slant on things
TBWA/Media Arts Lab created a spiffy new online ad for the iPod touch: it plays around with objects on the Yahoo! Games page as the ad plays. It's not unlike the Nintendo "Wario Land" YouTube video that has the same effect.
AdAge notes that Apple has been clever about creating media-rich online advertising, including the New York Times ads that interact with each other, even though they're in different units.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free