Switching to Mac or iPhone in your future? Enter to win two great learning tools
If you're new to the Mac or just bought an iPhone you could pore through the "Switch 101" series on Apple's site, you could browse our Mac 101 or iPhone 101 series, or you could spend a few bucks and get trained fast. We checked out "It's About Time" products at this year's Macworld (remember back in the beginning of 2008, where Steve Jobs made his final appearance?). As a former teacher and trainer, I think these are great for hitting the basics and in a short time you'll know what to do with your fancy new machine.
Seems like the perfect companion to a gift this year, doesn't it? To help you out we're giving away 10 licenses of "It's About Time to Learn the Switch to Mac" and 10 Licenses of "It's About Time to Learn iPhone" (that's 10 winners, everyone gets one of each program), courtesy of the folks at It's About Time products. Rules below, good luck!
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment telling us if you are a "switcher" (moved from a PC as your primary machine to a Mac).
- The comment must be left before December 29, 11:59PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Ten winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: License of "It's About Time to Learn the Switch to Mac" ($29.95) and "It's About Time to Learn iPhone" ($29.95) for each winner.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
"It's About Time to Learn the Switch to Mac" - Demo from ItsAboutTimeProducts on Vimeo
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync