TUAW Holiday Giveaway-tacular Part One: the active iPodder
For the next 5 days we're giving away a bunch of stuff from our friends at Dr. Bott. Check back each day for a new chance to win a bundle of goodies, each with a theme.
Today the theme is "the active iPodder," or all those folks you see running with their iPods strapped to their arms. So we're including the Marware Sportsuit for a long-distance runner (holds up to 160 GB of music) and an EcoRunner 4th-gen nano strap for shorter distances. Plus, you'll want to hear your music while you drive around (perhaps to wherever you're going to run), so we're throwing a Griffin iTrip Auto SE in the mix.
I have tried the latest versions of these iTrip devices, and I have to say they are much better than previous models. Provided you have a clear channel, the signal is strong enough to provide a decent FM sound. My wife, a conisseur of nano wrist straps, was duly impressed with the EcoRunner -- it fits on your arm as well and is supposed to be more green by not using neoprene as the primary material. We didn't give it a long test, as giving away sweaty merchandise isn't cool, but our 1st-gen nano fit (thanks to the way the sleeve is made), which was cool.
Win a Marware 4th-gen nano wrist/arm strap, a Griffin iTrip, a Marware Sportsuit Convertible for iPod classic (80 and 160 GB versions) and the very last of our now old-skool TUAW t-shirt (only available in small). To enter, just tell us whether you are a runner, a cyclist or none of the above.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment telling us whether you are a runner, a cyclist or none of the above.
- The comment must be left before December 31, 11:59PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: TUAW t-shirt ($5), Marware Sportsuit Convertible for iPod classic ($34.99), Griffin iTrip Auto ($69.99), Marware Eco Runner ($34.99)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free