Shrouded Macworld banners ready for Tuesday
This is how you know you're an Apple fan: AppleInsider's pictures of covered banners at Moscone Center make you desperately want to know what's on them.
Five 60-foot banners grace the South hall, while Apple's booth on the expo floor has massive banners hanging from the ceiling, hidden behind black cloth.
AppleInsider also has pictures of the mobile production studio that will handle Tuesday's keynote presentation. Inside, you can see engineers setting up camera angles and making finishing touches for Phil Schiller's talk.
The keynote presentation begins Tuesday, January 6 at 9 a.m. Pacific Time (noon Eastern), but TUAW's coverage will begin early that morning. If you're interested in drinking from the firehose of Macworld news from the show floor, feel free to follow Twitter user @tuaw_mwsf09. (Otherwise, our regular Twitter stream, @tuaw, will remain at a moderate volume.)
This is how you know you're an Apple fan: AppleInsider's pictures of covered banners at Moscone Center make you desperately want to know...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client