TUAW Macworld Video: Talking with showgoers
In this short video, I have a chat with Karen Anderson and Tom Whitmore. Karen's from the Seattle area and an editor at Take Control Books, and Tom Whitmore is a Bay Area sci-fi bookstore owner and well-known Science Fiction author with incredible Isaac Asimov sideburns. Their take? Macworld should continue into the future, and it would be great to see it in a different city every year.
Check out our other videos, and be sure to keep coming back to TUAW for all of your Macworld Expo 2009 coverage.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free