TUAW Macworld Video: Talking with showgoers
In this short video, I have a chat with Karen Anderson and Tom Whitmore. Karen's from the Seattle area and an editor at Take Control Books, and Tom Whitmore is a Bay Area sci-fi bookstore owner and well-known Science Fiction author with incredible Isaac Asimov sideburns. Their take? Macworld should continue into the future, and it would be great to see it in a different city every year.
Check out our other videos, and be sure to keep coming back to TUAW for all of your Macworld Expo 2009 coverage.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options