TUAW Macworld Video: Talking with showgoers
In this short video, I have a chat with Karen Anderson and Tom Whitmore. Karen's from the Seattle area and an editor at Take Control Books, and Tom Whitmore is a Bay Area sci-fi bookstore owner and well-known Science Fiction author with incredible Isaac Asimov sideburns. Their take? Macworld should continue into the future, and it would be great to see it in a different city every year.
Check out our other videos, and be sure to keep coming back to TUAW for all of your Macworld Expo 2009 coverage.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options