TUAW Macworld Video: Talking with showgoers
In this short video, I have a chat with Karen Anderson and Tom Whitmore. Karen's from the Seattle area and an editor at Take Control Books, and Tom Whitmore is a Bay Area sci-fi bookstore owner and well-known Science Fiction author with incredible Isaac Asimov sideburns. Their take? Macworld should continue into the future, and it would be great to see it in a different city every year.
Check out our other videos, and be sure to keep coming back to TUAW for all of your Macworld Expo 2009 coverage.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs