Macworld 2009 sights and exhibitors
Sometimes we need to resort to more of an overview of things so you can get an idea of the sights, sounds and perhaps even smells that comprise an event like Macworld. Fortunately, that's one of the reasons the photo gallery was invented. So far, we've had galleries featuring a brief bit of the North Hall, an event with our partner Stylit.tv, day one photos and a whole bunch of others.
This time around, its more of the main show floor featuring many of the bigger vendors that make up this year's Macworld.
Check them out!
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements