Family.app gets updated to 2.3, fixes iSight/iPhoto features
If you have been following Saltatory Software's Family.app, then you know how great it can be for easily creating family trees. Recently updated, this application allows you to easily track your family's genealogy. The new update fixes some bugs that occurred with Leopard, like the iSight/iLife integration. Some of the updates to Family include:
- You can now export your Family file to PDF, and it will still be crisp if you zoom in.
- The iSight and iPhoto/iLife integration work again in 10.5.
- You can now zoom in 120% when in the main editor.
- Updated Family bubbles to make Family files look better in general, especially in printing.
- Minor bug fixes regarding text input.
- There is a fun little fade out when you close windows.
- Made it so that dragging a new connection is easier than before. Dragging a connection is not as particular about where you click like it was in 2.0.2.
If you have been following Saltatory Software's Family.app, then you know how great it can be for easily creating family trees. Recently...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free