Talkcast tonight, 10 pm: the get-well card show
Last week's talkcast was a star-studded affair, with special guests Ged Maheux of Iconfactory and Rob & Josh from Welcome to Macintosh; everyone had a great time recalling the fun and excitement of Macworld Expo. You can download the show from Talkshoe or subscribe in iTunes.
Tonight, the show is back at 10 pm ET on Talkshoe; however, considering the big Apple news of the week, we're going to take up most of the show by playing back your audio get-well cards for Steve Jobs -- we got over 60 messages of support for Steve and I hope to play many of them tonight. Of course, we'll also make time for your live comments, questions and suggestions. If the audio playback and Talkshoe don't play well together, we'll move the show to Ustream or find another way to include your contributions.
To participate on TalkShoe, you can use the browser-only client, or you can also use the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for maximum fun, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the "TalkShoe Web" button on our profile page at 10 pm Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VOIP lines (take advantange of your free cellphone weekend minutes if you like): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *-8. Talk with you then!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options