Flickr Find: You've been Steve'd!
When Flickr user jpegsrock returned from a few days out of the office, he discovered that someone else had taken over his desk while he was gone -- Steve Jobs.
It's an unwritten rule among his co-workers that something is done to their cubes if they're going to be out of the office for awhile, and the prank they settled on for jpegsrock was hanging up portraits of Steve on every available surface. Why? Jpegsrock told me that he is the unofficial Apple spokesperson for his office and his colleagues figured this would be an appropriate homage. As another TUAW writer who saw the gallery commented, it's fantastic, but a bit creepy. And yes, it even got a little creepy for jpegsrock as people from around the company dropped by his cube to check out the display.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter