Talkcast tonight, 10 p.m. ET: The 'let's hope the Super Bowl is over by then' episode
Last week, my friends Steve Sande and Megan Lavey joined me for an erudite discussion over drinks about the White House's tech woes, the iWork trojan making its rounds, and our favorite Mac memories. Feel absolutely free to download the show from Talkshoe or subscribe in iTunes.
This week, hopefully, the Super Bowl will be done and dusted before 10 Eastern, so we can recap the news of the week and take your calls! We plan on covering more tips for keeping your data safe, and talking about the pros and cons of renewing your MobileMe subscription. Come prepared with your questions, comments and ideas, and we'll put them on the air!
To participate on TalkShoe, you can use the browser-only client, or you can also use the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for maximum fun, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the "TalkShoe Web" button on our profile page at 10 pm Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VOIP lines (take advantange of your free cellphone weekend minutes if you like): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *-8. Talk with you then!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates