If daVinci had designed the iPhone
Artist Kevin Tong continues the tradition with the iPhone ... sort of. The iSteamPhone T-shirt presents the iPhone in a blown-apart presentation like you might find in a daVinci sketch pad. Even the "parts" of the iPhone are vintage. Note the analog clock and what looks like a muffler in the center.
True, we're cheating here a bit in that this isn't a physical steampunked iPhone, but who wants to see that? The T-shirt is clever and sure to be a hit at your next MUG meeting. Grab yours for $20US.
[Via Guy Kawasaki]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)