New iPod touch ad features more apps, new Franz Ferdinand song
Apple has released a new iPod touch ad featuring more applications from the App Store. Some of the feature applications include: Bugdom 2, Rolando, Nanosaur, and others. They continue with their slogan of "The Funnest iPod Ever."
You can watch the ad on their iPod touch gallery site. And if you like the song, it's Franz Ferdinand's "No You Girls" (click opens iTunes) song, which can be downloaded from the iTunes Store.
Update: As pointed out by Stevan below and also reported by Jordan Satok, there is now an App Store page featuring all the games shown in the ad, for easy purchasing.
Thanks for the tip, David!
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter