New iPod touch ad features more apps, new Franz Ferdinand song
Apple has released a new iPod touch ad featuring more applications from the App Store. Some of the feature applications include: Bugdom 2, Rolando, Nanosaur, and others. They continue with their slogan of "The Funnest iPod Ever."
You can watch the ad on their iPod touch gallery site. And if you like the song, it's Franz Ferdinand's "No You Girls" (click opens iTunes) song, which can be downloaded from the iTunes Store.
Update: As pointed out by Stevan below and also reported by Jordan Satok, there is now an App Store page featuring all the games shown in the ad, for easy purchasing.
Thanks for the tip, David!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options