MacHeist 3 bundle unveiled
This year's bundle is, from a software perspective, really incredible. I love software bundles because they are a great way to get cool stuff, but the problem is, lots of stuff is frequently repeated across bundles, making it less and less exciting for the more seasoned Mac software-addict. This is not a bundle that can be accused of retreading old software; on the contrary, some new (and high profile) apps are available.
This is the line-up:
It wouldn't be a bundle without unlock incentives, and this year, MacHeist goes all out:
And knowing MacHeist, I'm sure there will be other surprises to come as the sale takes shape.
So the software is hot, how's the price? Try $39 US. Yeah. $39. And if you have participated in any of the puzzles/missions, you probably earned discount coupons to take the price down even lower.
I know people are often weary about buying a bundle that offers software based on sales goals, but let's be serious, the goals will be reached. This is a pretty awesome deal. Head to MacHeist.com to get the MacHeist 3 bundle.
Note: If you put an affiliate URL in your comment, it will be deleted. Do it more than once and we'll have to ban you.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)