Win one of 25 Macheist bundles
Yesterday Macheist raised over $500,000 for charity and unlocked the final two applications in the bundle. Today, from 9am to 5pm EST, you'll have a shot at winning one of 25 bundles. Currently the total bundle value stands at $981 but sells for $39.
In the coming months we'll take a look at each of the programs featured in the bundle, but for now, check out the videos and descriptions on the Macheist website to get a taste of what's included. There's a little something for everyone, especially now that everything has been unlocked.
To enter, you'll need to tell us which application you want the most. Also, once again we'll need to limit the winners to the US and Canada (except Quebec, as our French is really rusty). Comments will close today, April 7 at 5pm on the East Coast, so enter while you can!
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment telling us which application in the bundle you prefer.
- The comment must be left before April 7, 5:00PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Twenty-five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: one Macheist bundle including iSale, Picturesque, SousChef, World of Goo, PhoneView, LittleSnapper, Cro-Mag Rally, Acorn, Kinemac, WireTap Studio, BoinxTV, The Hit List, Espresso, Times (cost of bundle is $39).
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
UPDATE: The giveaway is now closed (as are comments). Congrats to the 25 winners, who have been contacted.Yesterday Macheist raised over...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs