Parliant PhoneValet 6.0 now available
- Live receptionist -- Want to have a real person answer and direct calls? PhoneValet now allows a receptionist to perform those functions.
- Call out to deliver voice mail -- To keep employees in the loop when they're on the road, PhoneValet will call their cell phones to deliver important voice messages.
- Change greetings remotely -- Prior to version 6.0, PhoneValet users had to be sitting at a computer to record new outgoing voice mail greetings. Now they can do this from any phone.
- Mailbox privacy -- Messages for others on a shared PhoneValet server are now hidden.
- Network dialing -- Desktop dialing is now available to any PhoneValet or PhoneValet Anywhere user on the network.
- Shared phonebook / call log editing -- PhoneValet Anywhere users can now edit phonebook entries or trim call logs.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows