Apple posts iMovie 8.0.4 update
Apple has just released an update for iMovie '09. The new version, 8.0.4, improves overall stability and fixes a number of other minor issues.
According to Apple, these issues include:
• Fixing a problem with incorrect rotation when working with video created by iPhone 3GS.
• Resolving instability when adding multiple beat markers in some languages.
• Correcting an issue where iMovie could become unresponsive after using fine-tuning controls beyond the stabilized portions of a clip.
To download this update, open Software Update (Apple Menu > Software Update) or visit the download page on the Apple support website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)