Apple posts iMovie 8.0.4 update
Apple has just released an update for iMovie '09. The new version, 8.0.4, improves overall stability and fixes a number of other minor issues.
According to Apple, these issues include:
• Fixing a problem with incorrect rotation when working with video created by iPhone 3GS.
• Resolving instability when adding multiple beat markers in some languages.
• Correcting an issue where iMovie could become unresponsive after using fine-tuning controls beyond the stabilized portions of a clip.
To download this update, open Software Update (Apple Menu > Software Update) or visit the download page on the Apple support website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs