SweetFM now an open source project
Update: SweetFM has now been moved to a project on GitHub
SweetFM, a totally awesome Mac client for the Last.fm streaming music & recommendations service, is now an open source project. This means that anyone can download it for free and you no longer have to pay $29.00 for a license key to use the application. Our own Christina Warren reviewed SweetFM last month, and she was pleased with its slick design and many great features, including Apple Remote and Apple Keyboard media key compatibility, extensive integration with iTunes, and deep support for your Last.fm stations.
Since her review, SweetFM has also been updated, adding an equalizer for Last.fm streams and bug fixes.
If you're interested in SweetFM, check out the Chocomoko website, visit the project page on Google Code, or read Christina's earlier review. SweetFM is a Universal Binary (compatible with Intel and PowerPC Macs) and requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7