Capture Skype video calls with SkypeCap for Mac 3.0
The recently released SkypeCap for Mac 3.0 is able to capture both audio and video chats from Skype, and since it taps into the Skype video stream you can open other windows on your Mac without capturing them as well. The application also converts the captured video into a number of formats, including MP4, .swf, and .flv.
If you're in the market for a Skype audio/video recorder, you may want to look at SkypeCap. However, the price tag (US$49.95) of the application is a bit out of line for what it does. CallRecorder also captures Skype video at a third of the price (US$14.95), and has a good reputation as a solid program.
Do you capture Skype video calls? If so, what's your favorite Mac application for grabbing them? Leave a comment below.
Update: Looks like we jumped the gun on this one. Version 2.1 is the only version available for purchase and download at this time.
[via MacTech News]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free