Concentrate promises to help you get work done
It's crunch time and that big project has to get done. Next thing you know, you're on your favorite website, tinkering with Garageband or tweeting up a storm. We've all been there, but Roobasoft's Concentrate for the Mac is here to help!
Concentrate is designed to help you "work and study more productively by eliminating distractions." The simple application offers a number of options to help you get down to business. With it you can:
- Quit applications that distract you such as games or web browsers.
- Run applications, and only the ones you need for your task.
- Open websites you need to use for work.
- Block websites that you know will distract you (ahem, Facebook)
- Record spoken messages that help to keep you going.
- Play sounds to let you know how far you've gone.
- Alter your iChat/Skype status to keep friends from bugging you.
Concentrate sports an elegant interface and an intuitive system to set times and tasks. The developer promises that he has "big plans [for] a few updates to make it even better".
Roobasoft offers a 60-hour free trial and the full applications sells for $29 with a money-back guarantee if you're not happy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service