TwitPic Find: Snow Leopard on a hackint0sh
What's better than pictures of Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard in the wild? How about a snapshot of Snow Leopard running on a hackint0sh? While this could be a doctored photo, it does show a Eee PC 901 netbook with several windows open on the screen. In the About This Mac window are the magic characters "Build 10A432", which all good TUAW readers should recognize as the build number for the Golden Master of Snow Leopard. Click the Read More link to see the picture.
Twitterer @stroughtonsmith is an Irish iPhone developer and all-around Apple geek, so there's a pretty good chance that this is indeed one of the first Snow Leopard hackint0sh photos we've seen. Here's hoping that Apple doesn't revoke his developer program privileges for sneaking out this picture!
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter