Apple airs two new Get a Mac ads: "Surprise" and "Top of the Line"
With all of the other Apple news surrounding Snow Leopard yesterday, Apple starting airing two new "Get a Mac" ads last night on TV and has also posted them on the company website.
The first ad, "Surprise," shows a woman talking to Mac; she wants to purchase a "great computer", but Mac seems to be recommending something unexpected.
The other ad, "Top of the Line," shows another another woman wanting a "great computer" -- and PC introduces her to a fine high-end PC played by Seinfeld alum Patrick Warburton.
Thanks Ethan for sending this in!
With all of the other Apple news surrounding Snow Leopard yesterday, Apple starting airing two new "Get a Mac" ads last night on TV and...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time