Apple airs two new Get a Mac ads: "Surprise" and "Top of the Line"
With all of the other Apple news surrounding Snow Leopard yesterday, Apple starting airing two new "Get a Mac" ads last night on TV and has also posted them on the company website.
The first ad, "Surprise," shows a woman talking to Mac; she wants to purchase a "great computer", but Mac seems to be recommending something unexpected.
The other ad, "Top of the Line," shows another another woman wanting a "great computer" -- and PC introduces her to a fine high-end PC played by Seinfeld alum Patrick Warburton.
Thanks Ethan for sending this in!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)