Found Footage: Snow Leopard hidden features, great video by a 16 year-old
Matt Fisher is a 16 year old high school junior and Apple enthusiast who has been putting up tutorial videos on all things Macintosh since December of 2008. I just saw one that is so good I wanted to bring it to your attention.
Matt has created a video on hidden features in Snow Leopard and although we have covered some of these before, this you have to see. In four minutes and twenty-nine seconds Matt covers more content than most people can cover in an hour, and he does it with grace and total clarity.
Matt found hidden features in:
- Resizing of icons
- Preview viewing modes
- Hiding windows in dock icons
- More organized keyboard shortcuts
- Location based setting of time and date
- Showing the date in the menubar
- Text and symbol substitution
- The re-emergence of the trash 'put back' feature.
Thanks go out to Mustafa Histoni for sending in this tip.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter