Apple shows new Get a Mac ad tonight: "PC Innovation Lab"
One of our readers was watching TV tonight and spotted this ad during a commercial break. Lo' and behold, It was up on Apple's website about 2.5 hours later. It basically suggests ridiculous "innovations" that PC thinks will help bring people back to the world of Windows. Mac goes on to suggest that innovations are supposed to make things easier. I find this ad extremely satisfying... it's almost a jab at all of the companies who try to imitate Mac but really just brings good humor to a clever Get a Mac ad.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration