Fashion alert! Pogo Stylus / Pogo Sketch now in hot pink
Now the company has provided just the thing for the artistic members of our readership, and a good reason to show a booty shot on TUAW -- the new Hot Pink versions of the Pogo Stylus and Pogo Sketch.
While the model in this photo appears to have neatly manicured nails, our contact at Ten One Design says that many women with long, luscious nails have been buying the Pogos so they can keep those back scratchers and still be able to use the touch user interface of the iPhone and iPod touch.
The Pogos are also useful with the Autograph application. I use one with my MacBook Air to make my signature via the touchpad look a lot more like it's been done with a pen.
The hot pink anodized finish for the US$14.95 Pogo Stylus or Pogo Sketch joins the other colors: black, white, and my personal favorite, gunmetal. And yes, this is a slow news day...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs