SuperDuper! 2.6.2 now even more so!
The latest version of SuperDuper! has just been released. Version 2.6.2 is now available and has a ton of new features and fixes. Here's the scoop from the revision history:
- Significant copy speed improvements (up to 2 times faster!)
- Preserves compression when copying
- Fixed extra copying under Snow Leopard
- Scheduled copies in old format are now disabled and we prompt the user to recreate
- Scheduled copies work on Japanese systems and with more Unicode/composed character drive names
- Backup-on-mount should work on 10.4.11
- Adjusted SDUtil path to improve robustness when application is moved (now symlinked/refreshed)
- Minor copy tweaks
- Reworked SL status to use 1000B = 1MB, 1024B = MiB for Leopard and earlier.
- Fixed crontab escaping if user has tcsh as their default shell
- Fixed issues with explicit Spotlight disable/enable under 10.5+
Thanks to Scott for the tip!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates