SuperDuper! 2.6.2 now even more so!
The latest version of SuperDuper! has just been released. Version 2.6.2 is now available and has a ton of new features and fixes. Here's the scoop from the revision history:
- Significant copy speed improvements (up to 2 times faster!)
- Preserves compression when copying
- Fixed extra copying under Snow Leopard
- Scheduled copies in old format are now disabled and we prompt the user to recreate
- Scheduled copies work on Japanese systems and with more Unicode/composed character drive names
- Backup-on-mount should work on 10.4.11
- Adjusted SDUtil path to improve robustness when application is moved (now symlinked/refreshed)
- Minor copy tweaks
- Reworked SL status to use 1000B = 1MB, 1024B = MiB for Leopard and earlier.
- Fixed crontab escaping if user has tcsh as their default shell
- Fixed issues with explicit Spotlight disable/enable under 10.5+
Thanks to Scott for the tip!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7