SuperDuper! 2.6.2 now even more so!
The latest version of SuperDuper! has just been released. Version 2.6.2 is now available and has a ton of new features and fixes. Here's the scoop from the revision history:
- Significant copy speed improvements (up to 2 times faster!)
- Preserves compression when copying
- Fixed extra copying under Snow Leopard
- Scheduled copies in old format are now disabled and we prompt the user to recreate
- Scheduled copies work on Japanese systems and with more Unicode/composed character drive names
- Backup-on-mount should work on 10.4.11
- Adjusted SDUtil path to improve robustness when application is moved (now symlinked/refreshed)
- Minor copy tweaks
- Reworked SL status to use 1000B = 1MB, 1024B = MiB for Leopard and earlier.
- Fixed crontab escaping if user has tcsh as their default shell
- Fixed issues with explicit Spotlight disable/enable under 10.5+
Thanks to Scott for the tip!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free