iTunes TOS update hints at Apple TV 3.0 software
A new terms of service agreement has been posted up for iTunes users to approve when purchasing songs, movies or apps -- but a read of the summary reveals that Apple TV 3.0 software is on the way. Thus far, all we know is that the update will include support for iTunes LPs and iTunes Extras. A quick check of my Apple TV reveals no update has been pushed to the devices as of yet.
Many thanks to those who submitted the tip!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter