iTunes TOS update hints at Apple TV 3.0 software
A new terms of service agreement has been posted up for iTunes users to approve when purchasing songs, movies or apps -- but a read of the summary reveals that Apple TV 3.0 software is on the way. Thus far, all we know is that the update will include support for iTunes LPs and iTunes Extras. A quick check of my Apple TV reveals no update has been pushed to the devices as of yet.
Many thanks to those who submitted the tip!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature