iTunes TOS update hints at Apple TV 3.0 software
A new terms of service agreement has been posted up for iTunes users to approve when purchasing songs, movies or apps -- but a read of the summary reveals that Apple TV 3.0 software is on the way. Thus far, all we know is that the update will include support for iTunes LPs and iTunes Extras. A quick check of my Apple TV reveals no update has been pushed to the devices as of yet.
Many thanks to those who submitted the tip!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update